The Division of Information Technology (DIT) is a strategic asset of the University of Maryland, College Park with the purpose of empowering students, faculty, and staff to use information technology to achieve all the university’s three missions of teaching, scholarship, and full engagement in our community and the world.
We are a unit of knowledgeable and diverse staff that strives to build and maintain sound, advanced, secure and efficient information technology systems, capable of effectively serving the UMD community without barriers.
DIT proudly embraces our wide range of individual perspectives and experiences and highly values an open work environment that fosters the free exchange of ideas, mutual respect, and consideration for our differences.
Many staff positions in DIT include generous benefits, for example:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage designed to help you and your family live a healthy lifestyle
- Flexible work opportunities
- UMCP Tuition Remission for employees and their dependents to grow and achieve greatness
- Paid time off package to address work/life balance and maintain well-being
- Retirement benefits created to aid employees in reaching future retirement goals