The Division of IT will be performing system maintenance on Sunday, June 13, 2021. Between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m., the services listed below will be intermittently unavailable:
- Student Information System (SIS)
- University of Maryland Electronic Grading System (UMEG)
- Payroll and Human Resources System (PHR)
- Kuali Financial System (KFS)
- Student Accounts Receivable (SAR)
- Student Financial Aid
- ELMS Management Tool (EMT) (ELMS-Canvas should not be affected)
- Virtual Server Hosting (VSH)
Although we do not anticipate issues accessing other services during the outage, the maintenance may unexpectedly affect other integrated systems and services.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to work to improve the reliability and security of IT services. Please know that the outage has been scheduled during off-peak usage hours to minimize the adverse impact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk.