During Winter Session, DIT staff will be performing work that will affect availability of IT systems.
Between 8 and 10 a.m. on Sunday, January 12, 2020, the following services may be unavailable while DIT staff perform maintenance on Oracle databases (additional systems could be impacted).
- University of Maryland Electronic Grading System (UMEG)
- Payroll and Human Resources System (PHR)
- Kuali Financial System (KFS)
- Student Accounts Receivable
- Student Financial Aid
- ELMS Management Tool
- Curriculum Management (CIM)
- University Directory
- Advise on the Web
- Data Warehouse
- Frozen Data Warehouse
- Informatica Cloud
Between 8 a.m. Sunday, January 19 and 8 p.m. Monday, January 20, 2020, the following systems will experience intermittent outages while DIT staff relocate mainframe hardware:
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Student Accounts Receivable (SAR)
Other mainframe dependent applications could also be affected.
These projects have been scheduled during off-peak and holiday hours to minimize any adverse impacts. They will improve the reliability of our mainframe and Oracle database services. We regret any inconvenience the service interruptions may cause.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Service Desk.