The Division of IT will offer several opportunities for students to get help with getting devices connected during move-in for the Fall 2018 semester.
- On Thursday, August 23 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday, August 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., IT staff will be stationed in three locations around campus to answer questions about accounts, reset passwords, and help connect to the wireless network. Staff members can also visit Residence Hall rooms to hook up TVs, computers, and gaming systems. Visit us in one of these spots:
- Grassy area between Elkton and Hagerstown Halls
- Patio in front of the Eppley Recreation Center
- Outside of Preinkert Hall (across the street from Queen Anne's Hall)
- On Saturday and Sunday, August 25 and 26 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m., you can get telephone support by calling the IT Service Desk at 301.405.1500.