UMD Box now has a new and improved, more personalized user experience on the Web that includes a completely rebuilt back end foundation.
Here are some highlights of the updated service:
- Clearer layout and simpler navigation - lets you grab your most recently used files with one click and see right away who's accessing and editing content.
- Improved advanced search - with a few clicks, find what you're looking for by selecting owners, last date edited, and file type.
- Options for different types of views - use list view for quick scans or thumbnail view for rich previews, so you can see files in the way that works best for you. You can also watch HD and 360-degree videos right from Box without downloading, making it easy to experience and share immersive media just like any other file.
We recommend using the documentation below so that you can quickly familiarize yourself with the experience:
- Documentation - get tips and tricks for navigating the new experience and learn which browsers are supported.
- Video tutorial - watch a video that highlights the new features of this Box Web experience.
- Box University classes - learn about the new experience by joining one of Box's expert classes.