The Division of IT will offer several opportunities for students to get help with getting devices connected during move-in for the Fall 2017 semester.
- On Thursday and Friday, August 24 and 25 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., IT staff will be stationed in three locations around campus to answer questions about accounts, reset passwords, and help connect to the wireless network. Staff members can also visit Residence Hall rooms to hook up TVs, computers, and gaming systems. Visit us in one of these spots:
- Grassy area between Elkton and Hagerstown Halls
- Patio in front of the Epply Recreation Center
- Outside of Preinkert Hall (across the street from Queen Anne's Hall)
- On Saturday and Sunday, August 26 and 27 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m., you can get telephone support by calling the IT Service Desk at 301.405.1500.